Re: Day Old Chickens?

  • ozboc
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2009
      --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Graham" <salandpaul1@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I live on the Northern Beaches of Sydney and was wondering if anyone
      > knows where I could get some euthanized, day old chickens to feed to a
      > carpet python.
      >

      > Thanks, Paul.

      Greetings paul - If you get time one weekend - take a drive out to windsor or londendary - most chicken farms kill runts that do not grow as quick as others and just throw away the corpses - offer a few $$ and i am sure they could fix you up with shopping bags full of frozen - that's what i used to do

      Boc