Cogger 5th Ed. for sale

  • coombesie69
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi guys and girls,

      I found this for sale on eBay last night when i was looking around. Its
      a worthy edition to your library. I already own a copy, otherwise I
      wouldn't be telling all of you about it, thats for sure :)

      Coombesie

      Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia-HG Cogger-5th Ed

      1994 5th Revised Edition - Out of Print - Rare sale

      http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%\
      3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220086432045&rd=1&rd=1