Re: [australianherps] reptiles wanted

  • peter buckley
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 5, 2006
      Been a long time bewteen posts there.
      cheers
      Peter

      On 7/6/06, ALL ABOUT REPTILES <thows@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I Would like to know if there are any keepers that are able to help me? I
      > am looking 1 Central netted dragon, 1western netted dragon, 1 long tailed
      > rock monitor, 1 northern redged tailed monitor or 1 storrs monitor. Must be
      > willing to do vet checks and frieght to Tasmania at our expense. we do have
      > access to all tasmanian reptiles.
      > Please email me off list thows@... <thows%40austarnet.com.au>or phone 0418 170 952.
      > Regards Mick

    • ALL ABOUT REPTILES
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 5, 2006
        Hello,
        I Would like to know if there are any keepers that are able to help me? I am looking 1 Central netted dragon, 1western netted dragon, 1 long tailed rock monitor, 1 northern redged tailed monitor or 1 storrs monitor. Must be willing to do vet checks and frieght to Tasmania at our expense. we do have access to all tasmanian reptiles.
        Please email me off list thows@... or phone 0418 170 952.
        Regards Mick

      • peter buckley
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 6, 2006
          I'll post your request on a couple of other sites, I'll ask around as well.

          Peter

          On 7/7/06, ALL ABOUT REPTILES <thows@...> wrote:

          > Hellow Peter,
          > Do you know of anyone that could help us?
          > Mick

        • ALL ABOUT REPTILES
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 6, 2006
            Hellow Peter,
            Do you know of anyone that could help us?
            Mick
            > I Would like to know if there are any keepers that are able to help me? I
            > am looking 1 Central netted dragon, 1western netted dragon, 1 long tailed
            > rock monitor, 1 northern redged tailed monitor or 1 storrs monitor. Must be
            > willing to do vet checks and frieght to Tasmania at our expense. we do have
            > access to all tasmanian reptiles.
            > Please email me off list thows@... <thows%40austarnet.com.au>or phone 0418 170 952.
            > Regards Mick

          • ALL ABOUT REPTILES
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 7, 2006
              Hi Peter,
              Thanks very much.
              cheers Mick
              I'll post your request on a couple of other sites, I'll ask around as well.

              Peter

              On 7/7/06, ALL ABOUT REPTILES <thows@...> wrote:

              > Hellow Peter,
              > Do you know of anyone that could help us?
              > Mick

            • ALL ABOUT REPTILES
              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 9, 2006
                Hi peter,
                Are you related to Vicky?
                Mick
                > I Would like to know if there are any keepers that are able to help me? I
                > am looking 1 Central netted dragon, 1western netted dragon, 1 long tailed
                > rock monitor, 1 northern redged tailed monitor or 1 storrs monitor. Must be
                > willing to do vet checks and frieght to Tasmania at our expense. we do have
                > access to all tasmanian reptiles.
                > Please email me off list thows@... <thows%40austarnet.com.au>or phone 0418 170 952.
                > Regards Mick

              • peter buckley
                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 10, 2006
                  I dont think we are directly.

                  cheers
                  Peter

                  On 7/10/06, ALL ABOUT REPTILES <thows@...> wrote:

                  > Hi peter,
                  > Are you related to Vicky?
                  >
                  > Mick

                • The Snakeman
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 13, 2006
                    Hoping someone can help. We are trying to help a newby obtain his first
                    snake, does anyone have any of the childrenÂ’s complex varieties available at
                    a reasonable price?

                    Please contact us direct if you can help please.

                    Tony & Sue

                    Regards from

                    TONY DAVIS
                    THE
                    SNAKEMAN

                    TM

                    PH: 0419 448 350 FAX: 02 6925 6578
                    PO BOX 1340, WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
                    Email: HYPERLINK
                    "mailto:snakemen@..."snakemen@...

                    ABN 968 338 30700

                  • ALL ABOUT REPTILES
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 13, 2006
                      i know your name but can not put a body to it.
                      Mick
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jul 14, 2006
                        Just picture an ugly old guy with funny coloured hair! :-p

                        Daniel

                        varanid127.. Hmmm, I remember that guy....

                        --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com, "ALL ABOUT REPTILES"
                        <thows@...> wrote:

                        > i know your name but can not put a body to it.
                        > Mick

                        7/7/2006

                      • elaspidites
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jul 16, 2006
                          And while on the topic of 'reptiles wanted'. I'm looking for the
                          following species for outdoor enclosures.

                          Cunninghams Skinks, Eastern Blue-tongue Skinks, Eastern Bearded
                          Dragons and Gippsland Water Dragons

                          Also still after some Spencer's Monitors and Shinglebacks.

                          Regards,

                          Daniel
                          0421 850 332

                          --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com, "elaspidites"

                          Date:
                          > 7/7/2006

                        • peter buckley
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jul 16, 2006
                            We haven't met in person Mick, I just remember your post from the earlier
                            days and having lived in Tassie as a kid you tend to stay in mind.
                            Cheers
                            Peter
                            ps, you'll keep Daniel.

                            On 7/16/06, elaspidites <elaspidites@...> wrote:

                            > And while on the topic of 'reptiles wanted'. I'm looking for the
                            > following species for outdoor enclosures.
                            >
                            > Cunninghams Skinks, Eastern Blue-tongue Skinks, Eastern Bearded
                            > Dragons and Gippsland Water Dragons
                            >
                            > Also still after some Spencer's Monitors and Shinglebacks.
                            >
                            > Regards,
                            >
                            > Daniel
                            > 0421 850 332
                            >
                            > --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com <australianherps%40yahoogroups.com>,
                            > "elaspidites"
                            >
                            > <elaspidites@...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Just picture an ugly old guy with funny coloured hair! :-p
                            > >
                            > > Daniel
                            > >
                            > > varanid127.. Hmmm, I remember that guy....
                            > >
                            > > --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com<australianherps%40yahoogroups.com>,
                            > "ALL ABOUT REPTILES"
                            > > <thows@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > i know your name but can not put a body to it.
                            > > > Mick

                          • sxereturn
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jul 18, 2006
                              Don't worry Pete, I find it a bit ironic that Dan is having a go at
                              somebody for looking funny...

                              Smashed crab, anyone?

                              -Jonno

                              --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com, "peter buckley" <tiliqua@...>