Various Reptiles For Sale (update)

  • elaspidites
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Only 4 Coastal Carpets left.

      Cheers,

      Daniel

      --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com, "elaspidites"
      <elaspidites@h...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Well, there's some bargain reptiles around at the moment.
      >
      > Juvenile Pink Tongue Skinks - SOLD
      > Spotted Pythons (hatchling pair) - SOLD
      > Murray Darling Carpets (yearling pair) - SOLD
      > Yearling Common Tree Snake (blue/green) - SOLD
      > Coastal Carpet Pythons (sub adults) - $130 each
      > Diamond Pythons (yearling pair) - SOLD
      > Central Bearded Dragons (juveniles) - SOLD
      >
      > Please note that I am not the seller of the above animals. I am
      just
      > doing a favour for 2 people I know by advertising them. If
      interested
      > please email me and I will pass on the sellers details. Oh, and
      they
      > are located in Brisbane.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Daniel

    • elaspidites
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        Also nice hatchling Coastal Carpets available soon (hatched on
        Tuesday night), $100 each. Two year olds now $120 each for quick
        sale!

        Still have these enclosures for sale too (going cheap)! -

        http://aussiereptilekeeper.com/modules.php?
        name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=10181#10181

        Cheers,

        Daniel
        0421 850 332

        <elaspidites@...> wrote:

        > Only 4 Coastal Carpets left.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Daniel
        >
        > --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com, "elaspidites"
        > <elaspidites@h...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi all,
        > >
        > > Well, there's some bargain reptiles around at the moment.
        > >
        > > Juvenile Pink Tongue Skinks - SOLD
        > > Spotted Pythons (hatchling pair) - SOLD
        > > Murray Darling Carpets (yearling pair) - SOLD
        > > Yearling Common Tree Snake (blue/green) - SOLD
        > > Coastal Carpet Pythons (sub adults) - $130 each
        > > Diamond Pythons (yearling pair) - SOLD
        > > Central Bearded Dragons (juveniles) - SOLD
        > >
        > > Please note that I am not the seller of the above animals. I am
        > just
        > > doing a favour for 2 people I know by advertising them. If
        > interested
        > > please email me and I will pass on the sellers details. Oh, and
        > they
        > > are located in Brisbane.
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > >
        > > Daniel

      • elaspidites
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
          A couple of new things to add to the list.

          Breeding pair of Spotted Pythons (North QLD form) - $550/pair
          Breeding pair of Childrens Pythons (Katherine, NT form) - $450/pair
          Sub-adult pair of Mertens Water Monitors (male missing two inches of
          tail) - $900/pair

          Please email me for more details.

          <elaspidites@...> wrote:

          > Only 4 Coastal Carpets left.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Daniel
          >
          > --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com, "elaspidites"
          > <elaspidites@h...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > Well, there's some bargain reptiles around at the moment.
          > >
          > > Juvenile Pink Tongue Skinks - SOLD
          > > Spotted Pythons (hatchling pair) - SOLD
          > > Murray Darling Carpets (yearling pair) - SOLD
          > > Yearling Common Tree Snake (blue/green) - SOLD
          > > Coastal Carpet Pythons (sub adults) - $130 each
          > > Diamond Pythons (yearling pair) - SOLD
          > > Central Bearded Dragons (juveniles) - SOLD
          > >
          > > Please note that I am not the seller of the above animals. I am
          > just
          > > doing a favour for 2 people I know by advertising them. If
          > interested
          > > please email me and I will pass on the sellers details. Oh, and
          > they
          > > are located in Brisbane.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Daniel

        • elaspidites
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2006
            Update -

            Coastal Carpet Pythons (hatchlings) - $100 each
            Coastal Carpet Pythons (sub adults) - $120 each
            Breeding pair of Spotted Pythons (North QLD form) - SOLD