Re: [australianherps] Crickets and woodies in Newcastle

  • Robert Porter
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Simon

      Email is the3porters@...

      Regards
      Rob
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Simon Treseder" <stviper@...>
      To: <australianherps@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: 01 November, 2005 1:08 PM
      Subject: RE: [australianherps] Crickets and woodies in Newcastle

      > To Rob, I have heard you sell woodies, howd do I contact you
      >

      > Simon 0413-005000
      >

      > _____

    • The Snakeman
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
        Get on the net to arc@... & order online from the Amphibian Research
        Centre - not only do you get cheap, good quality crickets send via Express
        Post but you help save endangered species & help fund research as well.

        My 2c

        Sue

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2005
          Brian at the Herp Shop does a good job with mail order Feeder Roaches.
          He is pretty organised with his breeding setup these days and has been
          able to keep up a steady supply to his regular customers. When demand
          is high his regular customers get priority.

          Brian also sells his by weight (not including any of their soil or
          breeding residue) so you know you are getting what you pay for. For the
          large size it is $6.60 per 50 grams (about 100 SFR's)

          The details are on the food page at http://herpshop.com.au

        • Kevin
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 3, 2005
            Thanks for that daavid,

            yes have contemplated getting woodies from Brian in the past...think
            I'll give it a go.

            --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com, Daavid