top of decsent (sp?)

  • Monica Wangmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2005
      is anyone selling anything that definitely kills off Australian speckled cockroaches (woodies)

      There's been a break out of the little buggers and they are looking to take over the world

      Monica

    • Ansuda Reptiles
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2005
        Monica,
        I once accidentally killed a heap of speckled roaches with Top of Descent,
        so yes, it works.

        Or let a tame critter go in the vicinity............

        Sue