Monitors for Sale

  • liquafaction
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 2:05 AM
      Hi all,
      Here's the latest update to the collection that I have remaining.

      Lace Monitor pair (V.varius) - Male Bells form, Female "tiger-
      striped" form (has been sexed via xray - xray film available).
      Feeding on anything offered. Both approx 4.5ft. Mating activity
      witnessed late this season but introduced too late. $3000 for pair

      Also, large male Sydney form (6ft) and juvenile (3.5ft) presumed
      female. Feeding on anything. Male quite tame. Juvie timid but
      handleable. Offers may be considered. Will freight at buyers
      expense. Photos can be emailed to serious enquiries. $700 each

      All 4 Lace Monitors for $4000. HEAPS and HEAPS of accessories and
      other equipment available to buyer at NO COST.

      Heath Monitor (V.rosenbergi) male - Sydney form...stunning animal,
      approx 3.5ft long. Eating anything (will take from forceps or hands
      if you want to lose fingers). Used to being outdoors. Photos can be
      emailed to serious enquiries. $700

      Contact via email or 0401 954474

      I'm in Newcastle, NSW and will freight if necessary....buyer pays
      all costs.