Re: Elapid prices

  • sxereturn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
      Scoot, I was talking to Kathy (via SMS) about these animals (and a
      Pyrrhus too), but she has stopped replying...

      I am keen to buy all 4, for the price they were previously advertised
      at.

      Cheers,

      Jonathan Lucas
      Venom Supplies

      0413 128 248

      --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com, "Pets 'R' Us" <petsrus@o...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all, I've been asked to find out a couple of prices, on behalf
      of an eco-tourism outfit here in the NT. They have four adult Mulga
      snakes (King Browns), around the 1.8 --2.0 meter mark and one adult
      Desert Adder, all of un-known sex.
      > These are animals that have been on display for some time at Ayers
      Rock resort, and at least some of the Mulgas have been used in
      handling exhibitions.
      > They no longer have a staff member that is confident in working
      with this animals and are looking to sell them. They are not looking
      at making a fortune, just after a fair price.
      > Any ideas as to what sort of dollars these guys would be worth?
      > I am going to contact a couple of the keepers at the desert park
      (ie Greg Fyfe and co.) to try arrange for them to be sexed, as I know
      most interested people would want to know exactly what they are, and
      that it is also likely to alter the value of the animals.
      > Any feed back would be appreciated
      >
      > Cheers Scoot

    • Ansuda Reptiles
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 2:15 AM
        What price were they previously advertised at? We are after mulgas & a
        dessert adder.

        Tony

        wrote:

        > Hi all, I've been asked to find out a couple of prices, on behalf
        of an eco-tourism outfit here in the NT. They have four adult Mulga
        snakes (King Browns), around the 1.8 --2.0 meter mark and one adult
        Desert Adder, all of un-known sex.
        > These are animals that have been on display for some time at Ayers
        Rock resort, and at least some of the Mulgas have been used in
        handling exhibitions.
        > They no longer have a staff member that is confident in working
        with this animals and are looking to sell them. They are not looking
        at making a fortune, just after a fair price.
        > Any ideas as to what sort of dollars these guys would be worth?
        > I am going to contact a couple of the keepers at the desert park
        (ie Greg Fyfe and co.) to try arrange for them to be sexed, as I know
        most interested people would want to know exactly what they are, and
        that it is also likely to alter the value of the animals.
        > Any feed back would be appreciated
        >
        > Cheers Scoot

        Yahoo! Groups Links