WTB Thick tailed gecko FEMALE

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hey Guys,

      I am after a Thick Tailed gecko female in Sydney.... Willing to pay
      for right animal...

      Thanks

      Matt
    • peter buckley
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        Is there some sort of time inversion on this list. First there is the
        available post then its followed by another wanting the same animal.
        Bizarre.
        Peter
        ps. read back through a few posts.

        On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 07:44:11 -0000, Matt <mblissett@...> wrote:
        > Hey Guys,
        >
        > I am after a Thick Tailed gecko female in Sydney.... Willing to pay
        > for right animal...
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Matt
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Matt
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
          PS.... I have looked at the preious post and that person will only
          sell in pairs..... I already have a male and need a female....

          Thanks for your concern though.... its appreciated !!

          --- In australianherps@yahoogroups.com, peter buckley <tiliqua@g...>