Re: [australianherps] For Sale.

  • David
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2004
      Speaking of Intergrades! There is a bloke on the Herp Trader from Melbourne
      selling an intergrade as a Diamond Python. I must say that he was close
      with the description but only half.
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1 1:24 AM
        David,

        Which one do you think is a intergrade???? on the Herp Trader.

        Bob

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 4 9:31 PM
          The one selling for 420.00.

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 4 10:31 PM
            David,

            Thats the one I thought you were talking about. That snake is identical to
            the pure Gosford linage that I have been breeding for the last 15 years. It
            is probably a decendant of my breeding, and I can assure you a intergrade it
            ain't. It's what I call a tri-colour Diamond. These are commonly found here
            on the Cental Coast and are very sought after by herpers around Australia.

            Bob

            > > Which one do you think is a intergrade???? on the Herp Trader.
            > >
            > > Bob

          • david
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 6 6:09 PM
              Hi Bob, thanks for the info as I was unaware of tri-coloured Diamonds. I do keep a variety of Intergrades that resemble the same sort of patterns and I also have Gosford lineage of bi coloured Diamonds(black&gold). Its still a learning process. Thanks for your help. Dave

            • stephen.weir@csiro.au
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 8 4:25 PM
                Have to agree with Bob here, it's just a well patterned Diamond.

                Whilst they may be prevalent on the Central Coast, I've seen almost
                identical patterning on some from southern Sydney.

                No disputing it's desirable.

                Steve