FOR TRADE OR SALE

  • Riverina Herps
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Gday all,

      I have available two lace monitors that are 3 months of age. They are well marked with great black, yellow and white colours. Feeding very well, these two are little gems!

      I am willing to trade for outdoor pit herps such as gidgees, any blueys, land mullets, gippsland or eastern water dragons, cuninghams, central vitties, pink tongues up to same value or cash difference.

      I am in NSW and would prefer NSW trade only.

      Please contact me off list at riverinaherps@...

      Kind Regards,

      Steven Sass
      Check us out at www.members.optusnet.com.au/~steven.sass

    • Olive Python
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        2x Brisbane Carpet Pythons 4 Sale

        They are both exteremly placid snakes, and have never bitten.
        Both my daughters (2yr & 4yr), have handled them with no
        problems.

        1. Male, 7 ft, 3.5kg
        2. Female, 6ft, 2.5kg

        $450.00 each, or $800.00 for them both.

        eMail me for pic's if you are interested. I am in Sydney, and prefer a
        local sale.

        Andrew.