Re: [australianherps] frog list

  • Monica Wangmann
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
      At a minimum add a little betadine to the frog's bath water - permanently.

      I agree with Steve - they die very quickly when sick

      You need to act now I have just taken a sick persons tree frog to the
      vet It had a prolapse ( guts hanging out of it's bottom The vet showed
      me how to treat it. for free

      Monica

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
        I have just taken a sick persons tree frog to the

        oops Perons
      • Pets 'R' Us
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
          Thanks Monica, I gave the lady the details for the ozfrogs (?) group which she joined / visited last night.
          Cheers Scoot

          > There are two yahoo groups I'm aware of.
          >
          > AustralianTurtlesandFrogs and ozfrogs. The turtle group is the more
          active
          > at the moment.
          >
          > Advice from me at the moment is to get the frog to a vet. Not all rashes
          on
          > a frog are fungal, things like redleg are actually bacterial.
          >
          > Steve

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Click here to find your contact lenses!

          Green Python merchandise available at http://www.cafepress.com/rajohn1

        • africancichlidau
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2002
            Hehehe, how sick was this person that had the tree frog ?

            --- In australianherps@y..., "Monica Wangmann" <wangmann@t...>