Digital Thermostats for Sale (useful for incubators)

  • Shingle Stone
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi,

      I have 3 Digital Thermostats for Sale.

      $70 each (plus $5 shipping if you want it sent to you)

      These digital thermostats are fully wired and can be used for either heating
      or cooling depending on the settings on the dip-switch. They have a +/- 0.2
      degrees C accuracy (improved accuracy over the analog thermostats).

      The default mode is for heating devices, although it can be switched for a
      cooling device such as fan. The thermostat itself runs off 2 size AA
      batteries (a pair of Duracells/Energisers will last a year).

      These are plugged into the wall power socket, and they have an extention
      cable with a plug socket that the heating/cooling device is to be plugged in
      to.

      The temperature range is +5.C to +30.C, so they are useful for use inside
      incubators or for reptiles that do not require cool-end temperatures higher
      than 30.C and they are very useful for cooling fans during hot summer
      months. Depending on the position of the thermostat module in the enclosure,
      the temperatures inside the enclosure can be manipulated so as to create the
      desired temperature gradient.

      The thermostats will have a 2 metre plug cord, and a 2 metre extention plug
      socket so that the heating/cooling device can be easily connected with
      plenty of room for changing the position of the thermostat.

      Call 02-43-611-252 for details. I can ship to you packaged for a small fee
      of $5. The thermostats will be ready to be dispatched in about a week.

      If you wish I can e-mail you a diagram of how the thermostat works and
      instructions on using the dip-switch to change between heating mode and
      cooling mode.

      Regards,
      Benjamin.