RE: [australianherps] Green Tree Snake - I found one :)

  • Scott Kane <MSA>
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2001
      > Brendan tells me they're pretty expensive, like about
      > $700.00 There's a few around in trading sites.
      > I think I saw one in Herp Trader, but could be
      > wrong......

      I've seen some private at around $300 in the
      past.

      > Hope you're recovered now?

      No, I'm afraid not. Still not to worry.
      That's life! <g>

      Scott Kane
      MicroNexus Software Australia
      http://www.micronexus.com.au
      MSA Animal Husbandry Software
      MSA Herp,Nominated Best Vertical Market Application
      SIC 2000.
      Moderator comp.software.shareware.*