RE: [austl5r] Kotei 2002 Hotel Bookings

  • Paul Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hi guys,

      The things with the hotel are not yet finalised. I only got the contract
      mid/late last week, and I haven't sent back the deposit, so its still not
      "official".
      If any of you want hotel rooms (at $139/night for twin-share), let me know
      and I'll do a group booking.

      Basically they would not have heard of "Kotei". I booked it under "Legend
      of the 5 Rings - national championship".

      Alternatively, once I have signed the contract, and paid the deposit, I'll
      send out all the advertising, pre-registration forms, etc. This should be
      available in a week or so.

      Hope this calms everyone down.

      Paul Ryan

      Daidoji Shima
      3F 5C
      9HR, 14G, 3PH
      Crane Clan Enforcer * Samurai * Crab Envoy * Tactician * Experienced * Team
      Bad Karma * Akodo Academy Honours Graduate * Platypus Clan Champion
      Reaction: Once all assignments have been made, reassign any two of your
      Crane Clan personalities with 3C or more from this province to another of
      the defender's provinces. Shima may not use his tactician trait this turn.

      "Whaddaya mean I'm not in gold edition!?" - Daidoji Shima

      L5R 2.2 CN++/CB- S+++ G++ Y+ P:M+/H+/D- O+ SJ- Sc(89) C+++ E+++ ?M T D+ K
      H- Tk IC+ U++