Thunder tonight

  • guyevans_2000
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 15, 2000
      Remember everyone, WCW Thunder airs
      tonight(Wednesday 15th November) at it's new time of 9 pm/et!
      Nitro, it was announced that the winners would square
      off on Thunder<br> - so who have we got in the main
      event? None other than Sting and Scott
      Steiner.<br><br>Plus! A six man cruiserweight fest, Goldberg lines up
      his next victim, Konnan has a <br>mystery partner to
      face Boogie Knights, and...Booker T defends the World
      Title against Lance Storm.<br><br>Read a full preview
      at
      it! That's WCW Thunder on TBS at it's new time of
      9.00 pm/et on <br>Wednesday 15th November!
    • photobugstar
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 19, 2001
        Hey! <br><br>Did you know that Chyna makes an
        apperance in the new movie "On the Line"? You can see a pic
        of her from the movie @