austin vs. goldberg

  • porky5549
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 22, 2000
      if austin and goldberg would ever wrestle. austin would wipe the floor with him.goldberg only knows two moves. we will never know unil goldberg goes to the major leagues.
    • photobugstar
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 19, 2001
        Hey! <br><br>Did you know that Chyna makes an
        apperance in the new movie "On the Line"? You can see a pic
        of her from the movie @