Address: 1525 W University Ave, Georgetown, TX 78628 Phone:(512) 863-3071 9 to noon. Anything dog related. Last year they had about 30 vets, pet stores,jdunham3
Here's the premium for the S.P.O.T. Agility TDAA trial at Austin Canine Central on Marchsherree.b411
Hello, This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the austindogevents group. File : /CATaustindogevents@yahoogroups.com
This list is for announcing dog and handler participatory events. Any event which an Austin or central Texas dog person might be interested in doing with their dog is appropriate (specifically including shows, trials or fun days which a person involved in that activity would consider traveling to - e.g., agility or obedience events in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, etc.).
If you intend to post on this list, please read the posting etiquette below very carefully. Deviation from the posting etiquette can result in public derision, moderation, and removal from the list. Non-event dog messages can go on Austin Dogs (groups.yahoo.com/group/austindogs).
Please DO Post:
- Upcoming Austin area dog participatory events.
- Newly formed training classes or seminars.
- Ongoing/recurrent training classes, but no more than once every three months.
- Minimal follow-up to your original posting, for clarification or correction.
Do NOT Post:
- Follow-up discussion or questions - respond directly to the original sender - ALWAYS.
- Anything directed to a specific individual.
- General dog stuff of any other sort.
- Commercial messages, other than event/class/seminar postings.
- Non-dog, non-event, or junkmail.
Post "Where Do I Find ...?" only under the following conditions:
- What you are looking for is an activity to do with your dog.
- Replys should NOT go to the list - ALL responses should go to the original poster.
- The orginal poster should summarize responses back to the list in a single message after a few days.
Therefore, the list should ONLY see two messages - one asking for info, and a later one from the original sender summarizing the responses.
- Apr 21, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.