RE: [austin_browncoats] Re: [AustinSF] more firefly/Serenity screenings

  • Rey
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2005
      Hahahahaha I loved your shirt! I took a picture of it and everything and posted it on my Livejournal site.
      one of the other browncoats (bowlwoman is my SAVIOR)
      told me where to get dallas tickets at
      movietickets.com... so i got tickets for that
      screening cause i live in fort worth (i just like
      austin browncoats.. i drove down to see the screening
      there. i was the one in the big damn fan shirt) so
      yeah.. I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

      YAY!! so shiny..... so very much so.

      -meg-
    • RAnthony Steele
      Message 2 of 10 , May 9, 2005
        --- In austin_browncoats@yahoogroups.com, meg fischer <musegrl3@y...>
        wrote:
        > one of the other browncoats (bowlwoman is my SAVIOR)
        > told me where to get dallas tickets at
        > movietickets.com... so i got tickets for that
        > screening cause i live in fort worth (i just like
        > austin browncoats.. i drove down to see the screening
        > there. i was the one in the big damn fan shirt) so
        > yeah.. I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

        I have a confirmation for tickets to a "Special Advance Preview" -
        Now, I don't know if that's for "Care Bears II" or the Muppet Babies
        movie,
        "Muppet Babies in Vegas", but I have tickets... ;-)

        -RAnthony
      • RAnthony Steele
        Message 3 of 10 , May 9, 2005
          J.R. Cortez Jr wrote:
          > Sorry guys. Gateway just sold out.

          Those of you without tickets should check the list at
          http://cantstopthesignal.com and see if another showing near you is
          still available. Dallas is only 4 hours away, y'know. ;-)

          -RAnthony
        • stone
          Message 4 of 10 , May 9, 2005
            dallas sold out according to my sources

            --
            http://obscurity.com/
            aim: twobirdswithone y!: stonebebop
            Message 5 of 10 , May 9, 2005
              Hey, maybe that's "Muppets in Space."

              --- RAnthony Steele <ranthonysteele@...> wrote:
              > --- In austin_browncoats@yahoogroups.com, meg
              > fischer <musegrl3@y...>
              > wrote:
              > > one of the other browncoats (bowlwoman is my
              > SAVIOR)
              > > told me where to get dallas tickets at
              > > movietickets.com... so i got tickets for that
              > > screening cause i live in fort worth (i just like
              > > austin browncoats.. i drove down to see the
              > screening
              > > there. i was the one in the big damn fan shirt) so
              > > yeah.. I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!
              >
              > I have a confirmation for tickets to a "Special
              > Advance Preview" -
              > Now, I don't know if that's for "Care Bears II" or
              > the Muppet Babies
              > movie,
              > "Muppet Babies in Vegas", but I have tickets... ;-)
              >
              > -RAnthony

              Yahoo! Mail