RE: [austin_browncoats] Re: [AustinSF] more firefly/Serenity screenings

  • Becky Zmarzly
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2005

      LOL..I think we blew the Fandango servers.  www.cantstopthesignal.com has all the Fandango theaters listed with a message to contact the theaters directly for tickets.  I called the theater about 10 minutes ago, and they had no idea there was a problem with Fandango.

      The number for Gateway 16 is 343-5480.

      Becky

      Message 2 of 10 , May 9, 2005
        Hahahahaha I loved your shirt! I took a picture of it and everything and posted it on my Livejournal site.
        one of the other browncoats (bowlwoman is my SAVIOR)
        told me where to get dallas tickets at
        movietickets.com... so i got tickets for that
        screening cause i live in fort worth (i just like
        austin browncoats.. i drove down to see the screening
        there. i was the one in the big damn fan shirt) so
        yeah.. I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

        YAY!! so shiny..... so very much so.

        -meg-
      • RAnthony Steele
        Message 3 of 10 , May 9, 2005
          --- In austin_browncoats@yahoogroups.com, meg fischer <musegrl3@y...>
          wrote:
          > one of the other browncoats (bowlwoman is my SAVIOR)
          > told me where to get dallas tickets at
          > movietickets.com... so i got tickets for that
          > screening cause i live in fort worth (i just like
          > austin browncoats.. i drove down to see the screening
          > there. i was the one in the big damn fan shirt) so
          > yeah.. I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

          I have a confirmation for tickets to a "Special Advance Preview" -
          Now, I don't know if that's for "Care Bears II" or the Muppet Babies
          movie,
          "Muppet Babies in Vegas", but I have tickets... ;-)

          -RAnthony
        • RAnthony Steele
          Message 4 of 10 , May 9, 2005
            J.R. Cortez Jr wrote:
            > Sorry guys. Gateway just sold out.

            Those of you without tickets should check the list at
            http://cantstopthesignal.com and see if another showing near you is
            still available. Dallas is only 4 hours away, y'know. ;-)

            -RAnthony
          • stone
            Message 5 of 10 , May 9, 2005
              dallas sold out according to my sources

              --
              http://obscurity.com/
              aim: twobirdswithone y!: stonebebop
              Message 6 of 10 , May 9, 2005
                Hey, maybe that's "Muppets in Space."

                --- RAnthony Steele <ranthonysteele@...> wrote:
                > --- In austin_browncoats@yahoogroups.com, meg
                > fischer <musegrl3@y...>
                > wrote:
                > > one of the other browncoats (bowlwoman is my
                > SAVIOR)
                > > told me where to get dallas tickets at
                > > movietickets.com... so i got tickets for that
                > > screening cause i live in fort worth (i just like
                > > austin browncoats.. i drove down to see the
                > screening
                > > there. i was the one in the big damn fan shirt) so
                > > yeah.. I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!
                >
                > I have a confirmation for tickets to a "Special
                > Advance Preview" -
                > Now, I don't know if that's for "Care Bears II" or
                > the Muppet Babies
                > movie,
                > "Muppet Babies in Vegas", but I have tickets... ;-)
                >
                > -RAnthony

                Yahoo! Mail