Melbourne pedestrian crossings

  • emulight@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2001
      Hi, all, been a bit quiet lately. Anyway, just thought I'd give you
      some boring news. Melbourne's pedestrian crossings (pedestrian
      activated and intersections) are all totally painted solid yellow in
      between the lines. They are doing it all over. They started in
      Malvern a few years ago I think. Also, I had a look at the new
      Rockbank interchange on the M8, near Melton. Pretty good.

      Josh
    • Karma Police
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
        Hi all,

        Just an update on the ACT tourist drives and colours.. I noticed these last
        week but have forgotten to let you guys know...so, again to summarise:

        1 Yellow
        2 Deep Magenta-Brown - note: It *is* different to the normal brown TD shield.
        3 Light Blue
        4 Purple/Violet
        5 Orange
        6 White
        7 Gold
        8 ?
        9 ?
        10 ?

        8,9,10 were brought up in a previous post - I havent seen them around
        Canberra as yet, nor know where they go. TD 7 seems to be a small circuit
        through the CBD, but I havent seen a map to prove this.

        Michael