Reminder: Aussiehwys has moved

  • davis
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 3, 2006
      After five and a half years, the Aussiehwys Yahoo Group has moved to a slightly different address!

      Due to the increase in Spam and the fact that the current group has no owner/moderator (the original owner Bradley Torr no longer having access to the email account with which he signed to to form the then aussiehwys eGroup), we formed a new group - the AussieHighways Yahoo Group.

      This group will remain open because it has a valuable archive and, well, we couldn't even close it if we wanted to.

      We hope to see you all in the new AussieHighways group

      Click to join AussieHighways
    • davis