Filmaka.com... Wonderful Opportunity for Film Makers

  • kiran_films
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi myself kiran goraya.I just searched for those who are film
      professionals. and so i found u. i have found a wonderful website
      www.Filmaka.com - A Growing Film Website For All Aspiring Filmmakers
      And All Those People Who Want To Showcase Their Talent Worldwide.There
      are Cash Prizes For Submissions,Winners score a Real Movie Deal with
      Famous Producers in Hollywood (Deepak Nayar ,John MaddenÂ…) and much
      much more.So i would like you to visit it once.We look forward to your
      participation and feel free to contact me.