Hi Jeroen, I've just got around to adding some shots of a 1:50 Blitz still available via eBay and other sources for those modelling in 1:48 scale. The Traxdjp53au
I have just got back from Calgary, a 10 hour drive. August, am planning to drive to Houston Texas to do a clinic at the Narrow Gauge Convention.. That's 2500grampopca
Or the easy route. Fly to Vancouver then the 14 hour direct flight to Sydney and connecting flight to Melbourne. Only 6 hours time change and a day which isdavidjelliott2003
Anyone applying for membership must supply their name when they apply or they will not be accepted. We would also appreciate a post introducing yourself to the group.
- Narrow Gauge
- Feb 8, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.