Re: [ausnarrowgauge] Help Wanted: Route control for slow-mo turnouts

  • Graeme Nitz
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2008
      Gavin,

      I have a design I did for the Claremore and Southern a large layout here in Tulsa. It is for an 11 track yard but I coukd simplify it for you. It uses just 2 resistors per motor plus any diodes needed for the actual matrix (Plus and LED and resistor for each track if you want a visual indication). I think even your electronics capability could cope with that. Send my a layout diagram and I will draw it up for you.

      Graeme Nitz

    • hinceg
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2008
        Thanks gents. With John's help I have drawn up a possible scheme and acquired a bunch of
        diodes etc. Why don't I have a try at this (and maybe post the schematic for comment)?

        Will get the drawing for posting, hopefully in the next few days...

        Thanks all...Gavin