Light Railways

  • charles schuster
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      'Morning All
      Got my December copy of "Light Railways" magazine.
      Well worth a look at the covers which have G41 and G42 Beyer-Garratts
      working on the Beech Forrest line.
      Inside is an excellent article with some great photos of the workings
      on this long closed 2'6" line. Some very good modelling
      ideas/inspiration, especially the "poison car" No.1 - well worth
      modelling!!

      As I am expecting my G42 On30 Beyer-Garratt when Phil Badger gets his
      act together (vbg) for Christmas I will need some clear photos of the
      cab interior especially the backhead detail. One artea of the kit
      that Phil said last week needs some detailing to Alan Rocket's
      standard.
      Can any one assist??
      eh Mario??

      My K1 Backwoods Miniatures' TGR/WHR Beyert-Garratt kit On16.5 has
      arrived.
      What an exquisite piece of jewelry in etched brass, lost wax brass
      castings, wire and fine cast white metal details with two Mashima
      motors! Once the drool is cleared off it will be assembled and be
      painted in the original TGR green livery in due course.
      Regards,
      Charles Schuster.