Odd NG bits at Berg's (commercial message)

  • Mark K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      G'day all,
      In case anyone is interested, there are 6 or so built, weathered, EBT
      hoppers in HOn3 at Berg's. $29.95 each, 2 are 2 bay the others are 3 bay.
      There is a Scale Link HO/OO windmill etch too.
      Also an odd 4 wheel electric tram engine/boxcab thing, brass, unlabeled
      box, but std gauge HO (good for a shortline..?).
      All these bits and pieces are in the glass display cabinet that has the NG
      stuff in it, lower shelves at back.

      A pair of Grandt Line HOn3 4 wheel cabeese kits reside to the left end of
      the station behind the counter.

      We also have etched brass numbers for NSW steam in HO and O scale that could
      be useful to those personalising their locomotive fleet. I bought an O scale
      set but the HO might look better for smaller narrow gauge in O scale.

      No, I don't get commission...
      Regards,
      Mark