P.B.PLANS

  • trixtwinau
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Hello All,

      I never thought there would be such a reaction to my offer of the
      plans in my posession. To stop the rot I have decided to keep on
      keeping the plans in my own archives. They are no longer available. To
      those that know Mike and I, you would know that we shared what we had
      with anybody that asked. Personally, I have shared my knowledge ( on
      my collecting interest ) by writing articles for publication for the
      past fifteen years, I have also made available pictures from my
      collection to authors for inclusion in their books. All free of charge.

      Peter
    • Geoff Baxter
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        Peter,

        If you are offended by my suggestion that you may have wanted money or
        some other remunneration for the plans, then I apologise. However, you
        did not make it very clear in your original post, saying you 'were open
        to offers'. That may or may not include payment.

        Other than that, I cannot see what you are referring to as 'rot'. Most
        of the remainder of the discussion has been about the very valid point
        of copyright and methods to archive the plans.

        Geoff