Re: Happy 2008

  • Gary Kirby
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      And a Happy New Year from a narrow gauger holidaying in Croatia . . .
      where there seem to be very few narrow gauge trains but lots of snow
      in Zagreb, where the temperature did not make it over zero, and now
      lots of folks recovering from New Year celebrations in the Roman town
      of Pula on the coast where it is a pleasantly warm 4 degrees today.

      Ciao,

      Garz Kirbz
      . . . noting that Croatian keyboards swap the Y and Z . . .

      --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "Ron & Hilary Martin"
      <ronhil@...> wrote:

      > Actually, Phil, it's rather cool in Hobart today after a warm New
      Year's Eve

      > For someone who wasn't sure whether he'd make 2000, every year is
      good,
      > although model trains make them less prosperous.
      >
      > Ron M.

    • Phil Morrow
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
        What !?!
        No snow for Christmas in Hobart this year ?
        Climate change for the positive then.

        Try this formula Ron:
        Prosperity < Model Trains > Fullfillment & Enrichment of life.

        Garz,
        You should try the French Keyboards. Totally bezerk.

        Cheers

        --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Kirby" <nawlins@...>
      • Rod Hutchinson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
          Message for Phil Morrow,

          I tried to send you an email with an attachment but your inbox is full.

          Would you un-fill it for me?

          Regards
          Rod Hutchinson
          Growing old Disgracefully