Aussie Gum Boots

  • Mario Rapinett
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Just received some photos of the new Aussie bush module by Geoff Nott.
      Incredible stuff...... Congratulations Geoff

      Hope we see this in the NGDU, one day soon...............

      I have not permission to upload these photos, but maybe Prof or others
      who were at Castle Hill expo , may have some.......

      The figures on the large module looked great in the bush
      setting................

      Maybe some us need to change from "Colorado" stuff to "Aussie" stuff..

      or....... do it ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!! if time permits

      regards

      "M" ( packed ready for Portland, Maine to see the 2 footers )
    • Professor Klyzlr
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        Dear Mario,

        Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera on me :-(

        That said, you didn't happen to catch a glimpse of a particularly
        dodgy looking character, dressed in Akubra and Driza-Bone, hanging
        about the layout, did you?

        (Reports are that it may have been a Model from one of Mountain
        Blue's range come to life, to support the new layout's debut...)

        ;-)

        Happy Modelling,
        Aim to Improve,
        Prof Klyzlr

        --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "Mario Rapinett" <mjbd@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
          G'day Prof
          Steve Pettit said you were dressed up like the man from the snowy
          river.... and looked the part..... Good to see a bit of "theatre"
          creeping into the hobby / expo's........

          "M"