Re: EFD Simply glues

  • Gary Kirby
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 2:48 AM
      Ron, Prof and others

      Unless things have changed in the last few weeks, Ian doesn't have a
      EFD Simply Glues website at this time. I asked the same question of
      him whilst completing the traders section of the next convention's
      book. (He hasn't diversified into lingerie.)

      Best wishes,

      Gary Kirby

      --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, Michael Chapman