Wal Larsen and others

  • Robert Kosmider
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Australian Narrow Gauge RailwaysHello all
      I'm trying to establish contact with the above and also -

      Messrs. J. Buckland, I. Barkla, M. Elliott, J. Thompson

      who at one time or aother photographed the VR NG.

      Any help - off group - would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you
      Robert (Kosmider)

    • Geoff Baxter
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Kosmider"
        <rbrtkos@...> wrote:

        > Australian Narrow Gauge RailwaysHello all
        > I'm trying to establish contact with the above and also -
        >
        > Messrs. J. Buckland, I. Barkla, M. Elliott, J. Thompson
        >
        > who at one time or aother photographed the VR NG.
        >
        > Any help - off group - would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thank you
        > Robert (Kosmider)

        Hi Robert,

        At least two of those are no longer with us, can't say about the
        remainder.

        Geoff