Taps and Dies

  • david_axup
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2006
      G'day All,

      I am urgently in need of a #2-56 tap. Any ideas where I can get one
      here in Oz?

      Thanks in advance.

      David
    • John Dennis
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2006
        David,

        Kadee sells packets containing a 2-56 tap, a tap drill bit, and a
        clearance drill bit. Try your local hobby shop - Trainworld, I
        assume...

        John

        On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 06:46:03 -0000, "david_axup"
        <daxup@...> wrote:

        >G'day All,
        >
        >I am urgently in need of a #2-56 tap. Any ideas where I can get one
        >here in Oz?
        >
        >Thanks in advance.
        >
        >David
        John Dennis jdennis@...
        Melbourne,Australia Home of the HOn30 Dutton Bay Tramway
        and the Australian Narrow Gauge Web-Exhibition Gallery
        Dutton Bay URL: http://members.optusnet.com.au/duttonbay
        WebX http://members.optusnet.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html
      • David R Axup
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2006
          G'day John,

          Thanks for that. Trainworld is my local shop - about 3 km away.
          Sometimes I amaze me how dumb I can be.

          Cheers,

          John Dennis jdennis@optusnet. <mailto:jdennis%40optusnet.com.au> com.au
          <http://members.optusnet.com.au/duttonbay> optusnet.com.au/duttonbay
          WebX http://members.
          <http://members.optusnet.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html>
          optusnet.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html

        • Gavin McIntosh
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
            I got mine from a model plane shop, common size for dupro/USA stuff

            Gavin

            Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
            http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT