Bogong and Geehi

  • bce@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi Murray
      I have found the perfect solution for stopping derailments. I get my seven year old grandson and his mate from up the road to give the layout a good thrash. I then follow the trains around - which are going at only one speed - flat out - and tweak the track where the train derails. After half an hour or so the layout is running perfectly. I have designated two BLI 2-8-0s as locos the kids can play with, simply because they have the full sound system; it's amazing what functions those kids have found on my Digitax controller that I didn't know even existed.

      evan