Re: [ausnarrowgauge] New yahoo group OzOn30netswapmeet

  • BLI BLI
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2006
      Michael,

      I always just go to the URL of another group and
      change the group name.

      Cheers
      Brad

      #### LocoShed Australasia Website ####
      http://www.geocities.com/steelhaven_ee/LocoShed.html
      ** Australian Industrial & Preserved Railways.
      ** Railways of the Philippines and South East Asia
      ** LocoShed Express in 'Railway Digest'
      ** Asst editor: Asia-Rail magazine.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Mario Rapinett
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
        Hi all
        following Sn3 kits for sale

        http://www.modvid.com.au/html/body_for_sale.html

        I think the total price is attractive, for a qick sale.

        Shortly will have complete listing of Ho30 items.
        Sorry I have not replied to those who contacted me regarding these
        HOn30 ( European ) items, as I need to photograph them and price 'em
        first.

        Please note. I'm not getting out of the hobby, just trying to find
        more storage space [grin].... I will be back modeling to annoy most of
        you in the near future..and that's a threat...[ double grin ]

        best wishes, as always

        Mario