Re: Level Crossing Signs

  • Fraser Clayton
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
      Folks,

      For those not aware, another book on the Gembrook line is coming out
      soon: "... part 2".

      BR,

      Fraser

      --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "David R Axup" <daxup@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks Mike. I'll have to dig that one up but then I could do with
      > another book on the Gembrook line
      >
      > David

      I'd
      > >>pull it out.
      > >>
      > >>Anyone got any leads?

    • John Dennis
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
        Indeed. For those who were aware, and took advantage of the
        pre-publication offer from PBPS, their copy arrived a week or two
        ago...

        On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 11:08:41 -0000, "Fraser Clayton"
        <fclayton@...> wrote:

        >Folks,
        >
        >For those not aware, another book on the Gembrook line is coming out
        >soon: "... part 2".
        >
        >BR,
        >
        >Fraser
        John Dennis jdennis@...
        Melbourne,Australia Home of the HOn30 Dutton Bay Tramway
        and the Australian Narrow Gauge Web-Exhibition Gallery
        Dutton Bay URL: http://members.optusnet.com.au/duttonbay
        WebX http://members.optusnet.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html
      • tyie.geo
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 3, 2006
          G'Day All

          The Part 2 of "Focus on Victorian Narrow Gauge: Gembrook" is now available at PBR
          Belgrave Station. I'm not sure of anywhere else tho.

          Alistair