Durango NG Convention September

  • hinceg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Gents,
      Does anyone know of locals intending to attend the coming US Narrow Gauge Convention in
      Durango?

      I'm still pondering a possible quick trip, and am interested whether anyone would be about
      for un-taxing conversation, late-night drinks or room/ride sharing.

      In fact my wife is encouraging the trip - athough if I did go I'd be likely to miss out on the
      postman's reunion here in Melbourne.... :-)

      Cheers...Gavin