RE: [ausnarrowgauge] Narrow Gauge Downunder magazine

  • Ron & Hilary Martin
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
      A hearty good evening to one and all

      I realise that I am probably spitting into the wind. BUT, is there anybody
      who is willing to sell Issues 1 to 5 of NGDU?

      Ron M.

    • Ken Clark
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
        Ron

        I have, an extra copy of #1, will take a look for it (packed) . Still waiting for my copy of #20, that is what comes of living in the GWN. May have drop Bob a line today. (Bills keep coming though) <G>.

        Ken Clark
        Calgary Ab
        GWN
        I realise that I am probably spitting into the wind. BUT, is there anybody
        who is willing to sell Issues 1 to 5 of NGDU?

        Ron M.

        Model railroads Ho scale model train Ho model trains