Puffing Billy Peckett

  • charles schuster
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
      Good afternoon,
      Could anyone help with the size and style of lettering on the
      nameplate "Sir John Grice" on Puffing Billy's Peter Peckett (Peckett
      0-4--0T) also the smoke stack name plate.
      Thanks,
      Charles Schuster
    • mario_rapinett
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
        Charles...check my Puffing Billy CD ( Emerald) and see if the info is
        there. If not, please advise excactly what you need and I will make
        a trip maybe next week. I have to see the PB CEO anyway

        Mario

        --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "charles schuster"
        <chasschuster@h...> wrote:
        > Good afternoon,
        > Could anyone help with the size and style of lettering on the
        > nameplate "Sir John Grice" on Puffing Billy's Peter Peckett
        (Peckett
        > 0-4--0T) also the smoke stack name plate.
        > Thanks,
        > Charles Schuster
      • charles schuster
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2003
          Mario,
          Sorry.
          I could see it on my copy of your CD.
          John Hunter's photo collection of the Peckett on Emerald turntable
          showed the plate, but not side on.
          Grant Macadam sent me an Email attachment with a close up of both
          nameplate and work's plate.
          Plan to do plate with decal on thin brass strip.
          Charles

          --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "mario_rapinett" <mjbd@h...>