Couplers

  • Mark Kendrick
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
      G'day
      Thanks to everyone for helping me with my search for chopper couplers. As soon as I save up some more money (university textbooks are expensive!) I will start asking about Slater's, Branchlines and Keykits choppers at hobby shops. Thats after I've saved up enough for my spending spree at the convention.
      Does anyone know what happened to Asquith Model Railways in Sydney? I went to visit a few weeks ago, and the shop was empty. Pete Leggett, the proprieter, was very friendly and liked to cast a yarn. He always had time.
      Cheers,
      Mark Kendrick

    • charles schuster
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
        --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Kendrick"
        <colinkendrick@o...> wrote:
        > G'day
        > Thanks to everyone for helping me with my search for chopper
        couplers. As soon as I save up some more money (university textbooks
        are expensive!) I will start asking about Slater's, Branchlines and
        Keykits choppers at hobby shops. Thats after I've saved up enough for
        my spending spree at the convention.
        > Does anyone know what happened to Asquith Model Railways in Sydney?
        I went to visit a few weeks ago, and the shop was empty. Pete
        Leggett, the proprieter, was very friendly and liked to cast a yarn.
        He always had time.
        > Cheers,
        > Mark Kendrick

        Mark,
        I was in Sydney last week and found Asquith Model Railways had indeed
        moved fairly recently.
        I believe to Hunter St. in nearby Hornsby. Street number not known.
        Regards,
        Charles Schuster.