Re: [ausnarrowgauge] Digest Number 471

  • Peter M Grace
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      > Hiya Pete/all,
      > Probably being a bit pedantic (as if I would be with Moreton
      Mill;-) ) but they still see regular use on track removal duties.
      > As for the other diesel and the steamer, are you taking suggestions? :)
      > Cheers, Brad

      We have list of locos we are considering, but we are always open to
      suggestions if folks are willing to lend a hand with the research, e.g plans
      and pics.

      Pete

      PS still got my camera? Did it work OK?
    • BLI-BLI
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
        Hi Pete,

        <<<We have list of locos we are considering, but we are always open to
        suggestions>>>

        Hmmmm DUNETHIN! :)
        Actually a Walkers would awfully good in that size to.

        <<<Pete
        PS still got my camera? Did it work OK?>>>

        I certainly do. May try to drop it in tomorrow (Wednesday) as I have a day off. Whats your numbers again?

        It wouldnt work with my PC without the software! :(

        Cheers
        Brad