New file uploaded to ausnarrowgauge

  • ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 588 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ausnarrowgauge
      group.

      File : /DSC07133.JPG
      Uploaded by : hunterj1960 <hunter@...>
      Description : narchuca

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      hunterj1960 <hunter@...>
    • David Halfpenny (Yahoo 2)
      Message 588 of 588 , Sep 2

        On 2 Sep 2017, at 22:41, Geoff Potter potgeoff@... [ausnarrowgauge] <ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Sincere apologies to David Halfpenny for the misunderstanding.

        No problem, Geoff :-)
        I wouldn’t want people here to think I was bored by their input. At the moment I am building a Western Australian timber train in 1/24 scale with a live steam Beyer Peacock and some of the coaches and wagons so sadly destroyed at Yarloop. So I need the goodwill of you guys.

        David