Re: [ausnarrowgauge] Re: Enjoy the ANGC this Easter

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
      Prof,

      I'll be there,

      glad you all had a good time,

      regards

      Geoff

      ________________________________
      From: loggingloco1 <johnd@...>
      To: ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 1 April 2013 3:11 PM
      Subject: [ausnarrowgauge] Re: Enjoy the ANGC this Easter

      Dear Geoff,

      Rest assured it was a cracking event, and your presence was missed. Huge wraps have to be given to the Organising Team for their efforts, I'm sure they are looking forward to about a Weeks worth of sleep...

      Hopefully we'll see you at the 2015 Easter event in Bowral NSW? :-)

      Happy Modelling,
      Aim to Improve,
      Prof Klyzlr