Re: 11th Australian Narrow Gauge Convention, 2013

  • danpickard2004
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2013
      G'day all,
      Hope everyone had a great Christmas and enjoyable start to the new year.

      Time for a brief reminder that early bird pricing for registrations to the 11th Australian Narrow Gauge Convention runs until January 31st, 2013 (thats now this year!). After that point, registrations prices go up to the full rate. Please check on the Convention website for the link to online registration, or print version available for postal reply. Don't forget to book a place for the Saturday evening dinner/presentation, and check out the range of merchandise available to order.

      http://cngg.org.au/ozngc2013

      We expect to be adding a number of updates to the website in the coming weeks, including further details on layouts and displays, and listing of the clinics and workshop schedule.

      Hope everyone is also finding some time to add some finishing touches to their models for the competition, or sorting through their favourite photographs for the photography section of the competition. Also hope everyone has been busy negotiating with their better half, about how much room you can use for your mantelpiece challenge project.

      Cheers,
      Dan Pickard
      on behalf of the 11th Australian Narrow Gauge Convention Committee

    • themodelworks@ozemail.com.au
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2013
        hi Dan

        an overseas visitor coming to convention from Holland.

        would be nice to see if we could find someone in our Melbourbe team
        to host this chap for a few days durng convention.  I would be happy
        to oblige, but unfortunately our spare room is already taken up with
        our visitor from UK.

        Any suggestions who we might contact.

        a great, happy and prosperous 2013 to you and your family.

        have fun & say cool

        Bernard Snoodyk

        http://cngg.org.au/ozngc2013 [1]

        --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroupscom [2], "danpickard2004" wrote:

> [...]
        be
        > registered prior o the convention. Registrations are available
        online via the
        > website using the secure TryBooking agency. Alternatively, a print
        verion of
        > the registration form is available on the website to download and
        return via
        > post, with various payment options available.
        > http://cngg.org.au/html/NGC2013-Registration.htm [6]
        >
        > We look forward to having all fellow narrow gauge enthusiasts
        together once
        > again in Melbourne for another great weekend of everything narrow
        minded.

        > http://cngg.org.au/ozngc2013 [7]
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Dan Pickard
        > on behalf of the 11th Australian Narrow Gauge Convention Committee

        Links:
        ------
        [1] http://cngg.org.au/ozngc2013
        [2] mailto:ausnarrowgauge%40yahoogroups.com
        [3] http://cngg.org.au/html/layouts.html
        [4] http://cngg.org.au/html/traders.html
        [5] http://cngg.org.au/html/accommodation.html
        [6] http://cngg.org.au/html/NGC2013-Registration.htm
        [7] http://cngg.org.au/ozngc2013
        [8]
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ausnarrowgauge/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxaDQwMW1zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNzc0ODMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2NTMzODEzBG1zZ0lkAzE0NjYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTM1NzA5NzA0NQ--?act=reply&messageNum=14662
        [9]
        mailto:pickard6@...?subject=Re%3A%2011th%20Australian%20Narrow%20Gauge%20Convention%2C%202013
        [10]
        mailto:ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%2011th%20Australian%20Narrow%20Gauge%20Convention%2C%202013
        [11]
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ausnarrowgauge/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzZlNDV0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNzc0ODMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2NTMzODEzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM1NzA5NzA0NQ--
        [12]
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ausnarrowgauge/message/14630;_ylc=X3oDMTM2NXIzdnQxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNzc0ODMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2NTMzODEzBG1zZ0lkAzE0NjYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM1NzA5NzA0NQR0cGNJZAMxNDYzMA--
        [13]
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ausnarrowgauge;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZTZ2MXMxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNzc0ODMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2NTMzODEzBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTM1NzA5NzA0NQ--
        [14]
        http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZHNpcnM3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNzc0ODMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2NTMzODEzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzU3MDk3MDQ1
        [15]
        mailto:ausnarrowgauge-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional
        [16]
        mailto:ausnarrowgauge-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest
        [17]
        mailto:ausnarrowgauge-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe
        [18] http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        [19]
        mailto:ygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com?subject=Feedback%20on%20the%20redesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1

      • k27rgs
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2013
          Capturing a small history of Aussie Modelers

          http://www.modvid.com.au/html/body_australian_modelers.html
        • Weigel5@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 6, 2013
            Mario.

            Thanks for sharing the "happy snappies". Making it to one of the Aussie Narrow Gauge meets is on my bucket list. In the meantime, I will spend most of the day today cleaning out and re-organizing the layout room. Looking better already.
            Cheers John Weigel
            On the frigid mid-Atlantic coast region of the U.S.

            Capturing a small history of Aussie Modelers

            http://www.modvid.com.au/html/body_australian_modelers.html

          • nicholas_sheridan
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013
              Thanks for that - hope to make the coming one.
              cheers
              nick