Re: Railway in the Cook Islands

  • benjamin summers
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012
      Hi everyone,
      That tender loco has a distinctly German look about it. It would be interesting to find out how it got to the middle of nowhere.

      Cheers,
      Ben
    • Rod Hutchinson
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012
        Ben,

        The story is somewhat bizarre but it appears here:
        http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/trains/cook01.htm
        http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/trains/cook02.htm

        Rod

        --
        Rod Hutchinson
        Growing Old Disgracefully

      • Gary Kraus
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012
          I'm wondering whether 'Marabunta' is in the Cook Islands? Perhaps Stumpy (from On30 Conspiracy) would care to weigh in on this...

          --
          Rod Hutchinson
          Growing Old Disgracefully