E-mail address for Bergs

  • Frank Savery
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi guys,
      Does anyone have an e-mail address for Berg's Hobbies, please ?
      I've got to reimburse a friend in the US, Steve Fisher, for poing some
      parcels to me and he suggested rather than cash I
      might be able to do it in figures by the Model Company. But, I need to
      find out what they actually have in stock at the moment,
      so I can ask him which figures he wants.

      Cheers,
      Frank Savery,
      You can't stay young forever,but,
      you can be immature for the rest of your life ! {:-))

    • Geoff Potter
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2011
        Frank,

        it isn't easy to locate. The Ausicion website lists:

        mail@...

        This is worth a shot. Berg's have just got in their last Model Company order of
        locos, vehicles and figures.

        If anyone out there wants some, these will be the last available for quite a
        while.

        I saw the Bergs Hobbies stand at the O scale Forum. They currently have a good
        range in stock.

        The vehicles are lovely.

        regards

        Geoff Potter