Beech Forrest

  • ianj0trains
    Message 1 of 491 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi Bob,

      Thanks for uploading that. It comfirms my belief on the size, in fact you'd need more space that I had allowed for. Assuming the dimensions on it are correct by my calculation you would need 46' if modelling in 1/48 scale just to include from the balloon loop to the level crossing, without including the section where the lines divided.

      By the time you included that section, it's about 55'. Even if you forshortened it by 1/3, which would destroy the appearance in my opinion, it's still one heck of a long station in 0 scale.

      Cheers

      Ian J

      Message 491 of 491 , Mar 22
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ausnarrowgauge
        group.

        File : /Bob's collection/WangWhit-11&12.jpg
        Uploaded by : rjt_46 <rjt_46@...>
        Description : Survey plan - Whitfield & Jarrott. Note header changed from 2'

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        rjt_46 <rjt_46@...>