Re: HOn30 wholestick trucks

  • koala_creek
    Message 1 of 50 , Oct 1, 2010
      Thanks Lynn,
      Did some checking on the price for printing with Mark4Design (www.mark4design.com) in New Zealand. He gave me the following overview in May of this year:

      24 pieces: NZD 150
      48 pieces: NZD 285
      96 pieces NZD 560

      Packing and shipping will be extra: NZD 9 to Australia

      So that's between AUD 4.75 and AUD 4.42 per truck. THese prices are comparable to those of printapart.com. The only thing is that Mark4Design probably does not do one single part.

      Cheers,

      Jeroen

    • michaelhome@pearcedale.com
      Message 50 of 50 , Oct 12, 2010
        Hi John,

        Thanks for that, certainly is wide, at it's widest about 9' while PB
        locos for instance were around 8'3", and stock around 6'3".

        Sounds like you must have had a great weekend!

        Cheers

        Michael