Aussie Dolbeer? Re: Building G41, a bash project...

  • John Dimitrievich
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 1:42 PM
      Dear Dan,

      I know the Dolbeer vertical spool winches are very appealing,

      but I have to admit I'd rather see a Harman Pair-of-8s ground snigging
      the logs to the landing...

      ;-)

      Happy Modelling,

      Aim to Improve,

      Prof Klyzlr

    • danpickard2004
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 4:17 PM
        Hi Prof,
        I know...initial plan was to maybe spin some yarn about the owners of the mill having a distance cousin in the US, who thought it would be a good idea to send a Dolbeer across the planet to use deep in the Otway forests.

        Thats a pretty old pic on that site now. Don't be too distressed, I do intend to do a more Aussie style winch station, and the Dolbeer will just be a display model to the time being.

        See you at Southern Forests...

        Cheers,
        Dan Pickard