Re: Universal Hobbies Fordson major model Australia

  • oztrainz
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi all,
      It looks like the delivery of these tractors is going to be a lot "hit and miss" - Just checked the local newsagent and they have THREE of #3 the Massey Harris Pony arrive this week. As at 10 minutes ago all 3 are still there - More Fordons still coming???
      Regards, John Garaty
      Unanderra in oz

      --- In ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Potter <potgeoff@...> wrote:

      > Further to the thread a few weeks ago  about the magazine-with-model tractor series,
      >
      > this week's model is the 1/43rd Fordson Major. It is $20.00 Au. Very nice.
      >
      > From information supplied, these came to Australia and were used in rail tractors.
      >
      > You may have to ask your newsagent to order them in specially, as many newsagents only get them on special order by request.
      >
      > cheers
      >
      > Geoff Potter

    • Geoff Potter
      Message 2 of 25 , Oct 1, 2009
        John,
        I ordered three Fordsons extra, but none have materialized at the newsagents.
        I will be attending Liverpool on Saturday I may have an extra or two.
        I can meet you if you like.
        I'm happy to pass them on at cost price $20.00
        please contact me offline if you would want to meet at Liverpool,
        regards
        Geoff Potter